Rainy Day Basement Systems, the regional leader in the Crawl Space, Basement and Foundation Repair industry, is seeking to expand our sales team. In this role you will consult with homeowners at appointments we have scheduled for you. Your goal? To diagnose the issues they are experiencing with their home and provide the best solution for them.
What We Would Provide You
- A verifiable opportunity to make $100K+
- High-quality, warm leads – no cold calling!
- Best in class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A company you can be proud to represent
- Opportunities for your professional growth
What We Need for this Role
- 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries is a plus, but not required
- Construction experience is a plus, but not required
- Being able to and comfortable with entering a crawlspace underneath a house
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
- Ability to walk, climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At Rainy Day we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
For more information on our company: www.rainydaybs.com EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00+ a year