Plumbing & HVAC Apprentices WANTED!
If you are looking to make a change from a job getting by day to day and you want a career, then this might be the right career for you.
Whether you are starting or advancing your career we are looking for honest, hardworking, self- motivated, mechanically inclined individuals.
Learn the skills of the plumbing & HVAC trade while getting paid at CPI Plumbing & Heating’s facility in Mt Vernon WA. CPI Plumbing & Heating ‘s facility has everything you need to get you started in a career in the plumbing & HVAC trades.
This position will typically train for 6-12 months as a paid apprentice then become a service technician running your own truck, controlling your own pay, and operating in your new career.
Employees are paid for their classroom, lab, and on-the-job training.
Requirements to Qualify:
• Great positive attitude
• Customer service driven
• Mechanical aptitude
• Willingness to learn
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and climb ladders
• Motivated to make $100,000+ a year
• Dependable and punctual to follow a set schedule daily
• Willing to work independently and with others
• Willing to work long hours, weekends, and overtime
• Valid driver's license and clean MVR
• Must pass background check and pre-employment drug screening
What CPI has to Offer:
• Competitive pay (paid bi-weekly)
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays and vacation
• 401K retirement plan w/company match
• Room for growth and advancement
• Steady work year-round
• Fully stocked, newer box trucks
• Uniforms provided
• Some tools provided
• Fun, yet professional work environment
• Opportunity to join an incredible company culture that values our people and delivers results