Plumbing & HVAC Technician
CPI Plumbing & Heating is looking for highly technical, professional service technicians who like to help people and provide outstanding customer service. Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform quality repairs & installations on all types of plumbing
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Obtain customer authorization/signature for payment (or financing) at completion of job
- Generate and schedule replacement consultations as needed
- Meet or exceed performance minimum standards
- 2+ years in Service Plumbing
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and other team members
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Well service, water treatment systems, tankless water heaters knowledge a plus but not required
Why join our team?
- Ability to make over $100,000 a year!
- Advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Full-time, year-round work
- 401k company match
- Paid vacations
- Holiday Pay
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule