• Find a Pro

    You should ALWAYS hire a licensed, registered & insured company.

    Skagit/Island Counties Builders Association Members must be licensed, registered & insured to be a member of SICBA and that is why whatever you are in search of (ISO), you should always START with SICBA. You have the comfort in knowing that the company is legitimate and when you do business with a SICBA Member, you always have the backing of the Association.

  • Framing Contractors

    1204 Independence Blvd
    Sedro Woolley, WA 98284-
    11248 SR 525
    Clinton, WA 98236-
    28002 72nd Ave NW
    Stanwood, WA 98292-
    P.O. Box 30226
    Bellingham, WA 98226-
    1522 Riverside Drive Ste 2
    Mount Vernon, WA 98273-
    24444 Polte Rd.
    Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
    336 36th Street Ste 207
    Bellingham, WA 98225-
    53932 Rockport-Cascade Rd, Rockport 98283
    Concrete, WA 98237-
    3941 Campbell Road
    Clinton, WA 98236-